Thank you to everyone that applied this year!
If you missed the deadline, please add your email address to our list so you will be notified next year for the 2019 “Call to Artists.”
Apply now for the opportunity to exhibit in
the 400 square foot main gallery at ARTHOUSE in 2018
Why exhibit at ARTHOUSE?
- No commission on sales.
- Artists pay a small fee to exhibit. $200 for a solo show, less for group exhibits.
- Open format 400 square foot gallery with four separate exhibition walls and room for 3-D works. To download a copy of the floor plan, click here: ARTHOUSE Gallery Floor Plan
- An opportunity to be part of the vibrant art scene in the historic R Street Corridor.
- Second Saturday opening receptions; First Friday closing receptions.
- Print, web and social media promotions of all exhibits by ARTHOUSE
To be considered please email the following to: email@example.com
- Link to your website (A website is required.)
- Brief description of what you would exhibit if selected. Please include media, approximate sizes, format – 3D or 2D (or both).
- Use the subject line “2018 Call to Artists“
- Open to artists living in the greater Sacramento region, which includes Yolo, Placer, Amador and El Dorado counties.
- Photographers – We are not accepting submissions from photographers for 2018, but if you are interested in exhibiting at Sparrow Gallery in April, (downstairs gallery), click here: www.openshow.org/en/submissions. Choose “Sacramento” as the city and “Photography Month Sacramento” as the event, then fill out the rest of the form. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT SPARROW GALLERY. If you have questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit is midnight, Friday September 15th.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.